Hanley Crouch Community Association
Community Warm Space Offer: Drop-in, refreshments and wrap-around support.
Wednesday at 11am – 2pm, option to join Afrikan Yoga. Hot drinks and soup provided.
The centre is open throughout the day and we can support residents who may have a greater need.
Hanley Crouch Community Association offers activities for local people including an Under 5s Drop In, Toy Library, After-school Club, Youth Club, Weekender Club and Information Advice and Guidance sessions for over 50s. The part-time youth club organises trips and residential stays especially during the holidays. The youth club has a recording studio and music room with a deck. It organises general discussions with young people around the issues of today and offers a welcoming and safe environment for young people to express themselves. The In Touch Project offers alternative education to support the educational, personal and social growth of young people.
Brickworks Community Centre is open:
Monday – Friday 9:00am – 3:00pm
Providing the following services:
- Internet access
- Food bank
- Free books
We are here to help anyone who requires support, access during these difficult times.
Food bank - Food Parcel deliveries on Tuesday - Thursday and drop in Monday - Thursday 12pm - 3pm.
Bright Futures are present on Tuesdays 12-2pm alongside the Foodbank
We do provide advice and support by telephoning or emailing to organise hospital appointments, signposting and helping them to contact their utility suppliers, social workers etc. We will be installing a Debt Kiosk hopefully in the New Year.
Access to computer and internet, also purchased tablets for our elderly and have made referrals for residents in receiving laptops through our IT appeal. Drop in or contact us by phone.
Who to contact
- Contact Name
- Colin Adams, Director
- 020 7263 1067 020 7263 1067
- Scan to visit this website
- Brickworks Community Centre
42 Crouch Hill
- N4 4BY
Time / date details
- Opening times/date
- Stay and Play and Toy Library: Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday 10am to 12pm; After-School Club: Monday to Friday, 3.15-6.15pm; Holiday Playscheme (No playscheme Easter 2020): Monday to Friday, 8.30am to 6pm; Youth Club: Monday to Wednesday from 6.15-9.30pm; In Touch Project: Wednesday and Thursday, 10.30am to 3pm; Weekenders Club: Friday, Saturday, 11am to 3pm; Healthy Lifestyles for over 50s: Monday, 11am to 1pm; Young Parents Group and Toy Library: Friday 10am to 12 noon (contact Daniella Taylor, 07886 611103).
- Session Information
Summer holiday playscheme Monday 23 July to Friday 17 August
- Cost Details
- After-school club: £11/£9 concessions daily; holiday playscheme: £20.
- Who is this service for?
- After-school club: 4 to 12 year olds; youth provision open to all young people aged 13 to 21 years.
- Can I refer myself?
- Referral not required
- 3 & 4 year old funding (30 hours)
- Tax-free childcare
- How will you support my child?
Our setting welcomes children with SEND and we are committed to working with parents and other professionals to provide good inclusive practice.
- Inspection Outcome
Inspection Outcome Inspection Date Inspection type Inspection Outcome 12/01/2023 Re-inspection (Early Years Register) Met
- Link to latest Ofsted inspection report