Swimming and sub-aqua diving in Islington
Leisure centres that offer swimming
- Archway Leisure Centre , Macdonald Road, N19 5DD, including for people with a disability and for young people
- Cally Pool & Gym, 229 Caledonian Road, N1 0NH, including women-only sessions for swimming and swimming lessons
- Highbury Leisure Centre, Highbury Crescent, N5 1RR
- Ironmonger Row Baths, 1 Norman St, EC1V 3AA
- The leisure centres offer free swimming to people aged 60+ with a Better Adult Senior membership. This is on Monday-Friday 8.30-4.30 and weekends
- Highbury Leisure Centre and Ironmonger Row Baths offer free swimming lessons to people aged 60+
Organisations in Islington that offer swimming
- Anaconda Swimming Club, Beacon school, Hilldrop Rd, N7 0JG, including for young people
- Cally Masters Swimming Club. Cally Pool & Gym, 229 Caledonian Rd, N1 0NH; Beacon school, Hilldrop Rd, N7 0JG
- Fitness First Highbury, Unit A East Stand, Avenell Road, N5 1FE
- Nuffield Health, 27 Essex Road, N1 2SD
- Virgin Active, Virgin Active Islington Angel, 333 Goswell Rd, EC1V 7DG
- Virgin Active, Virgin Active Moorgate, 33 Bunhill Row, EC1Y 8LP
- We Swim, Ironmonger Row Baths, 1 Norman St, EC1V 3AA, for people with a disability
The map shows where swimming and all sport and physical activity is on offer in Islington.
Swim England is the national governing body for swimming.
Clidive offers sub-aqua diving at Ironmonger Row Baths, 1 Norman St, EC1V 3AA
The British Sub-Aqua Club is the national governing body for sub-aqua diving.
Sport and physical activity has full information about all the sport and physical activity on offer in Islington.
If you have a question about the content on this page, contact John Thorne: firstname.lastname@example.org; 020 7527 7096.