Central Foundation Boys' School is a boys' Foundation school. Foundation schools are run by their own governing body, which employs the staff and sets the admissions criteria but are maintained by the local authority. Land and buildings are usually owned by the governing body or a charitable foundation.
All schools are inspected regularly by Ofsted (the Office for Standards in Education, Children's Services and Skills). To see the latest report about this school go to www.ofsted.gov.uk
Determined Admission Arrangements
- Download this school's Determined Admission Arrangements for 2019-20
- Download this school's Determined Admission Arrangements for 2018-19
- DfE Code: 206/4614
- Age range: 11-19
- Number of places available in year 7: 180
- Open morning: 26, 27 September, 9.30-10.30am
- Open evening: 19 September, 6-8pm
- Banding tests: 12 October; 7 and 14 December. Please see school website for further details.
- Does the school have a sixth form? Islington Sixth Form Consortium
- School start and finish times: 8.55am-3.15pm
- Accessibility: Lift and wheelchair access (partial); accessible toilets
- Support for your child at secondary transfer: Induction Day in June; Transition Day in September
- Last pupil admitted under distance criterion last year:
- Band 1: 0.945 miles
- Band 2: 1.151 miles
- Band 3: 1.812 miles
- Band 4: 3.486 miles
- Calculate your home to school distance.