Central Foundation Boys' School
Central Foundation Boys' School is a boys' Foundation school. Foundation schools are run by their own governing body, which employs the staff and sets the admissions criteria but are maintained by the local authority. Land and buildings are usually owned by the governing body or a charitable foundation.
All schools are inspected regularly by Ofsted (the Office for Standards in Education, Children's Services and Skills). For the latest report about this school go to www.ofsted.gov.uk
- DfE Code: 206/4614
- Age range: 11-18
- Number of places available in year 7: 180
- Open morning: Please see school website for further information
- Open evening: Please see school website for further information
- Banding tests: Please see school website for further information
- Does the school have a sixth form? CFBS Sixth Form
- School start and finish times: 8.50am-3.20pm
- Accessibility: Lift and wheelchair access (partial); accessible toilets
- Support for your child at secondary transfer: Induction Day in June; Transition Days in September
- Last pupil admitted under distance criterion last year:
- Band 1: 1.240 miles
- Band 2: 1.374 miles
- Band 3: 1.680 miles
- Band 4: 2.625 miles
- Calculate your home to school distance.
Who to contact
- Contact Name
- Jamie Brownhill, Head Teacher
- 020 7253 3741 020 7253 3741
- Scan to visit this website
Central Foundation School
- EC2A 4SH
Time / date details
- Opening times/date
- 8.50am to 3.20pm
- Can I refer myself?
- Referral not required
- Referral Details
Contact School Admissions, Upper Street, London, N1 1XR, 020 7527 5515 or go online to www.islington.gov.uk/admissions
- How will you support my child?
Further SEND information can be found in Central Foundation's School SEN Information Report.