Hargrave Park School
Hargrave Park Community School is a mixed community school, which means that it is financed by public money and managed by the Local Authority, which also sets the admission requirements.
All schools are inspected regularly by Ofsted (the Office for Standards in Education, Children's Services and Skills). To see the latest report about this school go to www.ofsted.gov.uk
- DfE Code: 206/2282
- Number of places available in reception class: 45
- Visiting dates: Please contact the school to arrange a tour/visit
- School start and finish times: 8.40am (soft start), 9.00am (registration)-3.30pm
- Does the school have two-year-old provision? Yes
- Does the school have a nursery class? Yes
- Does the school have a breakfast club? Yes
- Does the school have any after-school childcare? Yes
- Does the school have a uniform? Yes
- Is the school recognised as a 'Healthy School'?: Yes, Silver Award (Apr-15)
- Accessibility: Wheelchair access, accessible toilets
- Last pupil admitted under distance criterion in Sept 2023: Does not apply
- Calculate your home to school distance
Who to contact
- Contact Name
- Lisa Horton, Headteacher
- 020 7272 3989 020 7272 3989
- Scan to visit this website
51, Bredgar Road
- N19 5BS
Time / date details
- Opening times/date
- 8.40am (soft start), 9.00am (registration)-3.30pm
- Can I refer myself?
- Referral not required
- Referral Details
Contact School Admissions, Upper Street, London, N1 1XR, 020 7527 5515 or go online to www.islington.gov.uk/admissions
- How will you support my child?
Further SEND information can be found in Hargrave Park's School SEND Information Report.
Hargrave Park's SEND Information Report is Parent Approved.