Christ the King Primary School is a mixed voluntary aided school. Voluntary aided schools are set up by religious or voluntary bodies and maintained by the Local Authority. Governors of voluntary aided schools have additional responsibilities including setting admission requirements.
All schools are inspected regularly by Ofsted (the Office for Standards in Education, Children's Services and Skills). To see the latest report about this school go to www.ofsted.gov.uk
- DfE Code: 206/3633
- Number of places available in reception class: 60
- Visiting dates: Every day is an open day. Please call Zakara to arrange a tour.
- School start and finish times: 8.50am - 3.30pm
- Does the school have two-year-old provision? No
- Does the school have a nursery class? Yes
- Does the school have a breakfast club? Yes
- Does the school have any after-school childcare? Yes
- Does the school have a uniform? Yes
- Is the school recognised as a 'Healthy School'?: Yes, Bronze Award (May 18-May 20)
- Accessibility: Fully accessible
- Distance of last pupil admitted under final criterion (distance) in Sept 2020: Does not apply