Central London Outdoor Group (CLOG)
A walking group for people living in and around London who enjoy getting out and enjoying our great countryside.
Our walks programme includes:
- Day walks in the Home Counties - mostly at weekends;
- Weekend trips farther afield [Hills and mountains];
- One and two week trips even farther afield! eg. Ireland, Scotland, France, Italy Croatia etc.
An active social programme including:
- Monthly social evenings
- Evening walks
- Fiilms, plays & exhibitions
- Restaurants & pubs
A friendly group of around 200 + members and are happy to welcome anyone who enjoys the countryside and also likes going out on the town.
Who to contact
- 020 8281 3164 020 8281 3164
- Scan to visit this website