Bright Start Housing Advice by phone (For Private renting tenants only)
For private tenants only. Call or email to book.
Get advice and help on:
• Housing options and assistance to access private sector accommodation
• Support to access funds to secure accommodation
• Rent arrears
• Support with welfare reforms involving benefit caps
• Parental eviction
• Mediation support with landlords
• Harassment and unfair practices involving private landlords
• End of licence /tenancy agreement and unlawful eviction
• Protection of eviction act
• Issues with disrepair involving private landlords
• DHP / RSS
• Council Tenants or Housing Association
Who to contact
- 020 7527 8456 020 7527 8456
- Scan to visit this website
Call or email to book
- by phone
Time / date details
- Opening times/date
- By phone on Mondays 10am to 1pm
- Age Ranges
- Parents-to-be and parents and carers of children under 5 years
- Cost Details
- Who is this service for?
- The service is for all parents-to-be and parents and carers of children under 5 years.
- Can I refer myself?
- Referral not required
- Referral Details
Booking essential; contact your Local Bright Start area to book.
Bright Start South: firstname.lastname@example.org Tel: 020 7527 4089
Bright Start North: email@example.com Tel :020 7527 8441
Bright Start Central: firstname.lastname@example.org Tel; 020 7527 8465
To find your nearest Bright Start area, phone the Family Information Service or see www.islington.gov.uk/brightstart