Marleen's Caterpillars Playgroup. Steiner-Waldorf inspired
Maria Crockett. Qualified primary school teacher for over 20 years. Light and spacious house. Steiner-inspired. Screen-free environment. Rain or shine, we play outside every day. Every day has the same, recognisable routine to help children feel safe and secure: Moments of ‘breathing in’ (indoor imaginative play, listening to a story, singing songs, sharing a meal or snack) are followed by moments of ‘breathing out’ (outdoor play, outings, big and noisy play, structured activities indoors and outdoors).
We knead and bake our own bread.
The children sing songs and listen to stories every day.
I provide a healthy snack and lunch.
Maximum group size is three toddlers.
Who to contact
- Contact Name
- Maria Crockett
- Contact Position
- 07515 939 447 07515 939 447
- N5 1AZ
Time / date details
- Opening times/date
- Weekdays from 8.45am-12.45pm. Term time only.
- Cost Details
- Not specified. Please ask.
- Additional Languages
- Pets (childminders)
- 3 pet rats. They tend to sleep during the day.
- 2 year old funding
- 3 & 4 year old funding (15 hours)
- 3 & 4 year old funding (30 hours)
- Tax-free childcare
- Vacancy information
- Vacancy for weekdays until 1pm and on Wednesday until 3.30pm for toddlers aged 18 months and up.
- How will you support my child?
My childminding setting welcomes children with Special Educational Needs and Disability (SEND) and I am committed to working with parents and other professionals to provide good inclusive practice. My Islington Area SENCO provides me with support, advice and training regarding children with SEND. Parents are encouraged to speak to me about the needs of their child in order to assess and plan what is required.