Whitecross Street Tenants Asociation
The majority of the Whitecross estate was constructed in the 1880s, although Dufferin Court dates from 1898. P and Q blocks are of a very different character as these were rebuilt in 1956 and have recently had major enveloping works completed. The estate also includes a sheltered housing block, Alleyn House. Owned by Peabody.
Who to contact
- Scan to visit this website
- EC1Y 8PA