Baby Massage (IAIM) at Highbury Community Nursery
We have been running IAIM (International Association of Infant Massage) Baby Massage Courses for many years at Highbury Community Nursery.
Our courses run on a Monday from 11-12.15 and from 1.30-2.45 for 5 weeks.
Baby Massage is a pleasurable experience for parents and their baby and has many benefits which may include:
- enhances bonding through nurturing touch
- aids relaxation
- promotes better sleep
- helps digestion and may relieve colic
- improves sensory stimulation
- parent and baby can do the strokes at anytime
The course is £30 for the 5 sessions.
The course is for a group of 3 parents with their baby, so there are limited spaces and booking is essential
Who to contact
- Contact Name
- Cathy Antink
- Contact Position
- IAIM Baby Massage Instructor
- 02073544292 02073544292
- Highbury Community Nursery, online
15, Aubert Park
- N5 1TL
Please note that all buggies and prams will need to be chained to the Nursery inner fence…we have a small number of chains, so please bring your own if possible. The session will run on the top floor, so there are some stairs to climb...I am always available to help with bags!
Time / date details
- Opening times/date
- Mondays from 11-12.15 and from 1.30-2.45
- Time of day
- Session Information
Please contact Cathy regarding times and if you have any questions
- Cost Details
- £30 for 5 online sessions
- Can I refer myself?
- Referral not required