William Tyndale is an Academy. Academies are independently managed and the governing body sets its own admissioins criteria.
All schools are inspected regularly by Ofsted (the Office for Standards in Education, Children's Services and Skills). To see the latest report about this school go to www.ofsted.gov.uk
- DfE Code: 206/2643
- Number of places available in reception class: 60
- Visiting dates: For visiting dates please contact the school.
- School start and finish times: 8.55am-3.30pm
- Does the school have two-year-old provision? No
- Does the school have a nursery class? Yes
- Does the school have a breakfast club? Yes
- Does the school have any after-school childcare? Yes
- Does the school have a uniform? No
- Is the school recognised as a 'Healthy School'?: Yes, Bronze Award (Apr-15)
- Accessibility: Fully accessible (wheelchair access and accessible toilets on every floor, lift and ramps)
- Last pupil admitted under distance criterion in Sept 2019: 0.157 miles. See this school's Cut-Off Distance Map 2019
- Calculate your home to school distance.