Sunshine Kidz Zone, Hornsey Lane Estate After-School and Holiday Club
Age: 3 year olds to Year 6
Hours: 8.30am to 5.30pm
Cost: £20 daily (some discounted rates for children with SEND)
Enquiries and booking: 020 7272 5938, 07377 000510; email@example.com
Culturally sensitive hot meals or packed lunches included with a choice of vegetarian or vegan dishes. Children with allergies catered for and supported and menu available upon request.
Activities include trips and visits to various places including seaside, Science Museum, bowling and parks. Activities for younger children and older children include arts and crafts, cooking, challenges, sports days, picnics, competitions, end of summer party. Older children aged 8 years plus will include swimming, gardening and much more.
The after-school club provides a school pick up service from St Joseph's, Coleridge, and Whitehall Park.
Who to contact
- 020 7272 5938 020 7272 5938 07377 000510 07377 000510
- Hornsey Lane Estate Community website
- Scan to visit this website
The Community Centre
- N19 3YJ
Time / date details
- Opening times/date
- After-school club: Monday to Friday, 3.30pm to 6pm (extended hour to 7pm for an additional charge); Holiday playscheme: Monday to Friday, 8.30am to 5.30pm.
- Cost Details
- Holiday playscheme: £20 per day; a limited number of free places for vulnerable children by practitioner referral. Free places for Islington children eligible for HAF.
- Who is this service for?
- For children aged 4 to 11 years
- Can I refer myself?
- Referral not required
- 3 & 4 year old funding (30 hours)
- Tax-free childcare
- How will you support my child?
Our setting welcomes children with SEND and we are committed to working with parents and other professionals to provide good inclusive practice. All of our staff hold a minimum NVQ level 2 to 3 and all of our staff are trained to work with children with SEND. We have staff that specialise in SEND, supporting the team to meet the requirements of children with SEND. Staff are experienced working with children with SEND including some children with complex needs. We work closely with LBI Early Years and Childcare services. We also work closely with a range of professionals including social workers and healthcare professionals. We are keen to work with children and their families to accommodate their needs.
- Inspection Outcome
Inspection Outcome Inspection Date Inspection type Inspection Outcome 28/11/2017 Inspection (Early Years Register) Outstanding
- Link to latest Ofsted inspection report