Islington Adult Community Learning works in partnership with the voluntary and community sector to provide a network of neighbourhood learning centres across the borough. We offer a range of free courses for Islington residents who would like to improve their skills and life chances.
Our courses include:
ESOL (English for Speakers of Other Languages)
- Vocational and Employability Skills
- Digital Skills
- Family Learning
- Community Learning Engagement
We also offer Information Advice and Guidance sessions to residents who want some help in deciding which course is best for them.
Our courses and services are free for Islington residents or parents with children in Islington schools. To be eligible you must be:
- 19 or over
- Resident in the UK for at least 3 years or come from the European Union
- Unemployed or low-waged and receiving benefits.
How to Enrol:
Call or WhatsApp us on 07734 777466 for more information or visit adultlearning.islington.gov.uk to apply and enrol on our courses.
In person enrolment days 2022:
- Wednesday 5 January 9.30am to 4pm
- Thursday 6 January, 9.30am to 4pm
- Friday 7 January, 9.30am to 12noon
The Community Centre, 76 Parkhurst Road N7 0FF