Whittington Hospital Social Work Serivce
The team helps people who are patients in Whittington Hospital or The Royal Free Hospital, and who are residents of the London Borough of Islington, and who are likely to need community care services on discharge. These people include older people, people with physical and sensory disabilities, adults with chronic ill-health, and adults who are unable to leave hospital to return to independent living.
Who to contact
- 020 7288 5260 020 7288 5260
- www.whittington.nhs.uk/mini-apps/service/ServicePage.asp?id=406&q=social work team
- Scan to visit this website
- Whittington Health Social Work Department
- N19 5NF
- Can I refer myself?
- Referral not required
- Referral Details
- Via S2 from hospital wards
- Additional Languages
- Access interpreting services via hospitals and social services