National Debtline provides free advice and resources to help you deal with your debts.
- You can access our services over the phone, through our website and via webchat.
- We’ll give you advice on important debts such as rent or mortgage arrears and support if creditors take court action.
- We can help you look at your finances and increase your income.
- For some people, dealing with their debts by setting up a debt management plan (DMP), a debt relief order (DRO), an individual voluntary arrangement (IVA) or by going bankrupt may be the best option. We can help with these too.
Our service is completely free, confidential and independent.
At www.nationaldebtline.org you’ll find guides, fact sheets and sample letters, as well as a personal budget tool.
This service can support clients with:
- Debt advice and help with money
- Help with benefits or grants
Who to contact
- 0808 808 4000 (Freephone, Text Relay and 24 hour voicemail service) 0808 808 4000 (Freephone, Text Relay and 24 hour voicemail service)
- National Debtline
- Scan to visit this website
48-52 Floodgate St
Time / date details
- Opening times/date
- Monday–Friday 9am–8pm and Saturday 9.30am–1pm