HAF – Access to Sports – Multi Sports + Swimming Lessons @ Elthorne Park
5 to 11 years. A fun, action-packed, multi-sports camp, featuring football, tennis, basketball, athletics cricket and option to join Swimming lessons at Archway swimming pool. Food & nutrition, team games, prizes and certificates on offer.
25th July to 11 August, 10am to 12pm.
Islington's HAF programme provides free healthy holiday activities with a meal for Islington resident children and young people from 4 years to 16 years who:
- receive benefits-related free school meals (FSM)
- have an allocated Social Worker or Family Support Practitioner
- have an Education Health Care Plan (EHCP)
- are referred to a holiday activity provider by a professional working with the family to offer early help and support services
Families applying for free places under the HAF programme will need to provide the unique booking code (been sent by Islington), or a referral from a practitioner.
Who to contact
- Contact Name
- The Access to Sports Project
- 02076868812 02076868812
- Scan to visit this website
- Elthorne Park
- N19 3NF
Time / date details
- Opening times/date
- 25 July - 11 August
- Time of day
- Session Information
- Cost Details
- Free of charge
- Can I refer myself?
- Referral not required