- we offer a helpline to parents
- We offer a a computerised learning program aimed at developing touch typing and literacy skills for children and young people aged between 7 and 16. classes take place on Monday and Friday evenings from 5.15pm for 1 hour. Classes are planned in 5 week blocks during term time.
- Parents can arrange individual advice appointments by phoning the helpline.
Islington Dyslexia Support Group
Who to contact
- 07494 663905 (Helpline - 10am to 7pm daily))
Arsenal Red Zone Learning Centre
- N5 1GB
- Age Ranges
The advice line supports parents of children and young people aged 0 to 25. Classes are for 7 to 19 year olds.
- Cost Details
- There is no charge for parental information and support but a small nominal charge is payable for the specialised classes.
- Who is this service for?
- Children and young people with dyslexia and their parents.
- Can I refer myself?
- How to refer or apply
By calling our helpline.