MMARAP (Mixed Martial Arts for Reform and Progression)
MMARAP (Mixed Martial Arts for Reform and Progression aims to better the lives of individuals in the community by using mixed martial arts to educate and empower, and help you take control of your life and build transferable skills.
Our unique sessions are open to the deaf, blind, disabled and disadvantaged and the non-disabled. Everyone is welcome and we cater for everyone, from six-years-old upwards.
From karate to kung-fu, from boxing to Brazilian Jiu Jitsu, MMARAP brings it all together to make you feel good, get fit and have fun. Your well-being and safety are paramount to the growing MMARAP community.
Who to contact
- Contact Name
- Stephen Riley
- 07956 530 377 07956 530 377
- Scan to visit this website
- The Ringcross Community Centre
60 Lough Road
- N7 8RH
Time / date details
- Opening times/date
- Tuesday, 4.30-5.15pm - 6-12yrs; 5.30-6.30pm - 13-25+yrs; Thursday session will return in January 2021
- Cost Details
- Tuesday, 4.30-5.15pm - 6-12yrs (£4); 5.30-6.30pm - 13-25+yrs (£5); free Thursday session will return in January 2021
- Who is this service for?
- 6 years +
- Can I refer myself?
- Referral not required
- Referral Details
Registration required: You, or your parent(s) or carer, must fill in our online registration form and our online consent form attending your first session. Registration form: https://www.mmarap.co.uk/registration-form
Consent form: https://www.mmarap.co.uk/consent-form