Duncombe Primary School
Duncombe Primary School is a mixed community school, which means that it is financed by public money and managed by the Local Authority, which also sets the admission requirements.
All schools are inspected regularly by Ofsted (the Office for Standards in Education, Children's Services and Skills). To see the latest report about this school go to www.ofsted.gov.uk
Search for School Admissions Information
Apply for a place at this school
- DfE Code: 206/2170
- Number of places available in reception class: 60
- Visiting dates: Every Tuesday at 11.00am. Contact the school to make an appointment
- School start and finish times: Reception and Years 1-2: 9.00am-3.30pm; Years 3-6: 8.55am-3.30pm
- Does the school have two-year-old provision? Yes
- Does the school have a nursery class? Yes
- Does the school have a breakfast club? Yes
- Does the school have any after-school childcare? Yes
- Does the school have a uniform? Yes
- Is the school recognised as a 'Healthy School'?: Yes, Bronze Award (Jul-17)
- Accessibility: Fully accessible on the ground floor, accessible toilets, yellow nosing for the visually impaired.
- Last pupil admitted under distance criterion in Sept 2022: Does not apply
- Calculate your home to school distance
Who to contact
- Contact Name
- Helen Ryan, Head Teacher
- 020 7272 5620 020 7272 5620
- Scan to visit this website
- N19 4JA
Time / date details
- Opening times/date
- Reception and Years 1-2: 9.00am to 3.30pm; Years 3-6: 8.55am to 3.30pm; Breakfast club 8.00am-9.00am, last breakfast served at 8.30. After school club until 6.00pm
- Can I refer myself?
- Referral not required
- Referral Details
Contact School Admissions, Upper Street, London, N1 1XR, 020 7527 5515 or go online to www.islington.gov.uk/admissions
- How will you support my child?
Further SEND information can be found in Duncombe's School SEND Information Report.
Duncombe Primary School is committed to the Islington SEND Parents Charter.