4-week Healthy cook and eat programme for you and your children to learn to cook, eat and enjoy healthier meals and lifestyle
This is a rolling programme that can be started at any point during the programme and finishes when 4 sessions have been attended.
- Is your child between 2 and 5?
- Is your child a picky eater?
- Do you struggle with thinking what to give your child for dinner ?
- Do you find it difficult to get your child to eat vegetables?
- Do you want to have a healthy lifestyle by eating well and healthy activities ?
Then this Family Kitchen programme is for you.
Family Kitchen is a 4-week Healthy cooking and lifestyle programme for families with children aged 2 - 5 years living in Islington. During each 1.5-hour session you and your children will learn to prepare and cook a healthy, balanced meal and sit down to enjoy eating together as well as learn about how to achieve a healthier lifestyle with the Families for Life healthy messages. All sessions will run via zoom until further notice.
These courses have proved to be very popular in the past with families asking to be signed up for a second programme.
After the 4-week programme is completed, you will receive a free Families for Life recipe book.
To book a place click on the booking form link and complete the booking form.