Centre 404 - General
Centre 404 provides support and services to disabled children and Adults with learning disabilities or autism and their families.
Supporting Families: Centre 404 offers support to families from birth onwards throughout life. We offer families advice, support and advocacy on all matters that may affect them. We listen to parent/carers, support with understanding the impact of having someone in the family with a disability, we also provide information on parental/carers rights and accessing the right services at the right time. Our service has 4 main themes; best start in life, Family wellbeing, Life transitions and money matters. We facilitate Islington parent forum giving local people the opportunity to speak up.
Learning and Leisure: Centre 404 offers a range of activities and learning experiences for young people and adults with learning disabilities as well as their brothers and sisters. We also provide play schemes during Easter and Summer school holidays. We are a short breaks provider.
Supported Housing Service: Centre 404 provides a range of supported housing options to adults with learning disabilities in Islington. We are also a domicilary care provider and we are on the councils list of approved providers. All the support we offer is delivered in a person centred way with the tenants being involved as much as possible in their lives and the running of the service.
Who to contact
- 020 7607 8762 - Centre 404 Switchboard 020 7607 8762 - Centre 404 Switchboard 020 7697 1336 - Supporting Families 020 7697 1336 - Supporting Families 020 7697 1327 - Supported Housing 020 7697 1327 - Supported Housing 020 7697 1323 - Leisure and Learning 020 7697 1323 - Leisure and Learning
- Scan to visit this website
404, Camden Road
- N7 0SJ
Time / date details
- Opening times/date
- Learning and Leisure opening times: Monday to Friday, 9am to 9pm; weekend clubs. Please see the website for times of activities and clubs during the week and at weekends.
- Cost Details
- Free of charge
- Who is this service for?
- People with learning disability and/or autism and their family carers
- Can I refer myself?
- Referral not required
- Referral Details
Phone the office
- Additional Languages
- Cantonese, Spanish, Polish, French and German
- How will you support my child?
Centre 404 offers a range of high quality services to assist children and adults with a learning disability and their family carers. These include: direct support, information, respite, activities, advocacy, help with personal budgets and form filling, and access to social groups and other local networks.