The Bridge London Trust - Outreach Service
The Bridge London Trust - Outreach Service supports the inclusion of school aged pupils (3-19) with Autism Spectrum Condition (ASC), Severe Learning Difficulties (SLD) or Profound and Multiple Learning Difficulties (PMLD) in Islington maintained schools and early years settings.
We support school staff in developing their understanding of autism, SLD and PMLD and their skills in meeting the needs of pupils with SEN.
We can advise school staff on:
- Inclusive classroom practice
- Curriculum access / differentiation
- Materials and resources
- Understanding Behaviour
- Developing communication and social skills
- Induction and transition.
Who to contact
- Contact Name
- Dani Borghi
- Contact Position
- Head of the Bridge Outreach Service
- 020 7619 1011 / 1012 020 7619 1011 / 1012
- Scan to visit this website
The Bridge School, 251
- N7 9LD
- Cost Details
- Free to Islington maintained schools and early years settings
- Who is this service for?
- The service supports staff working in Islington maintained schools and early years settings
- Can I refer myself?
- Referral required
- Referral Details
Senior Leadership Team members and/or SENCOs/Inclusion Managers can seek advice from the service if they have a child with a diagnosis of ASC, SLD or PMLD at their school.
The referral form can be obtained via email: email@example.com
- How will you support my child?
- The SENCo/Inclusion Manager will let you know every time we will visit their school.
- During our visits we may observe your child and make recommendations.
- The school will ensure that, if appropriate, other professionals working with your child (e.g. Speech and Language Therapist) receive a copy of any recommendations.
- We will regularly monitor your child’s progress and support will be on-going.
- We also offer free workforce development to all Islington maintained schools in order to build up staff’s capacity in meeting the needs of pupils with autism, SLD and PMLD.