Sport has been proved to be good for mental well-being. Camden and Islington NHS Mental Health Foundation Trust offers to mental health service users:
- Football. Mondays 11.30am-1.30pm; Fridays 1-3pm
- Jogging. Tuesdays 12.30-1.15pm
- Tennis. Fridays 10am-12pm
The sessions take place in Islington.
The sessions are by referral only for people who are registered with Camden and Islington NHS Mental Health Foundation Trust. If this applies to you and you are interested in a session, contact:
- In the first instance, your care co-ordinator or mental health support worker
- Or otherwise Rob Lall: email@example.com