St John Ambulance Cadet Unit
Cadets are trained fully in life saving first aid skills as well as taking part in a full and exciting programme. There are opportunities to put first aid and communication skills to the test by helping to man the first aid posts at some of the big events usually only see on the TV such as the Marathon, the Lord Mayors Parade, concerts in Hyde Park, football matches and many others.
Cadets may also have the chance to go on residentials and take part in a wide range of activities from sports and photography to leadership training, radio communication and first aid. They will learn new skills, meet new people and have loads of fun.
We also have Badgers who are the younger age group from 5-10 years old and are always looking for 18+ adult volunteers.
Who to contact
- 07969 842893 - Martin Mwaka 07969 842893 - Martin Mwaka
- St John Ambulance Cadet Unit
- Scan to visit this website
St John Ambulance Highgate and Holloway HQ33
- N19 3DA
Time / date details
- Opening times/date
- Highgate and Holloway Cadets: Monday 7-9pmBadgers: Tuesday 6-7.15pm; Clerkenwell Cadets: Thursday 6.30-8.30pm
- Cost Details
- Approximately £2 per week
- Who is this service for?
- Cadets: Young people aged 10 to 17 years; Badgers: Children aged 5 to 10 years.
- Can I refer myself?
- Referral not required
- Referral Details
Phone or email the office.