HAF – Multi Sports King Square, EC1, Access to Sports
5- 12 years.
A fun, activity-packed, multi-sports scheme, featuring football, dodgeball, cricket, dance, basketball and cookery challenges, prizes and mini competitions.
Option to join swimming lessons at Ironmonger Row Swimming baths also available.
25th July to 11th August, 3.30pm-5:30pm.
Islington's HAF programme provides free healthy holiday activities with a meal for Islington resident children and young people from 4 years to 16 years who:
- receive benefits-related free school meals (FSM)
- have an allocated Social Worker or Family Support Practitioner
- have an Education Health Care Plan (EHCP)
- are referred to a holiday activity provider by a professional working with the family to offer early help and support services
Families applying for free places under the HAF programme will need to provide the unique booking code (been sent by Islington), or a referral from a practitioner.
Who to contact
- Contact Name
- The Access to Sports Project
- Contact Position
- 020 7686 8812 020 7686 8812
- Scan to visit this website
- King Square Sports Pitch
- EC1V 8AP
Time / date details
- Opening times/date
- Monday to Thursdays, 3:30pm- 5:30pm from 25 July - 11 August
- Time of day
- Cost Details
- Free of Charge
- Can I refer myself?
- Referral not required