Little Moon Bears Daycare. I am a level 3 qualified educator and have over 17 years' experience working in different childcare setting. I have two children of my own, 9 and 7 years old. I have experience working with SEN especially deaf children. I have a home based setting with a garden.
Our days are filled with lots of fun activities linked to the Early Years Foundation Stage and trips like the park, farm, stay and play, zoo and many other places.
Who to contact
- Contact Name
- Elizabeth Gaughan
- Contact Position
- 07538 950 061 07538 950 061
33a, Berriman Road
- N7 7PN
Time / date details
- Opening times/date
- Monday to Friday 7.30am-5.30pm. Closed 23 December until 8 January
- Cost Details
- £70 per day; £10 per hour (for under 5 hours) I accept childcare vouchers.
- Pets (childminders)
- Has 2 cats
- Pick up (schools)
Montem Primary School
Pakeman Primary School
- 2 year old funding
- 3 & 4 year old funding (15 hours)
- 3 & 4 year old funding (30 hours)
- Total number of vacancies
- Vacancy information
- Vacancies for Monday to Thursday from 9 January 2023 only; no pick ups
- How will you support my child?
My childminding setting welcomes children with Special Educational Needs and Disability
(SEND) and I am committed to working with parents and other professionals to provide good inclusive practice. My Islington Area SENCO provides me with support, advice and training regarding children with SEND. Parents are encouraged to speak to me about the needs of their child in order to assess and plan what is required.