Hornsey Day Nursery
Spread across two sites, one for under twos and the other for toddlers and pre-school children, the Hornsey Day Nursery offers exceptional care for children aged from birth to five years from Monday to Friday from 8am to 6pm (extended hours can be offered, if required). The nursery offers full time placements (5 days a week) for full or half days (mornings or afternoons) as well as part-time placements for as little as one full or half day a week.
The highly qualified, dedicated and experienced nursery practitioners use a mixture of Montessori and other resources to prepare children of a variety of ages, abilities and cultural backgrounds for admission into state and independent schools.
For Ofsted registration details and report, see link below.
Who to contact
- Contact Name
- Andreea Barbu - Manager Hornsey Day Nursery Baby Room. Camelia Pogar Hornsey Day Nursery Toddler and Preschool Manager
- 020 7305 5744 020 7305 5744
- Scan to visit this website
504A Hornsey Road
- N19 3QW
Time / date details
- Opening times/date
- Monday to Friday, 8am to 6pm , 50 weeks per year.
- Age Ranges
6 months to 4 years
- Cost Details
- Nursery fees for children under 3 start at £55 daily and fees for children aged 3 and older start at £40 daily. Please contact the nursery for details.
- Who is this service for?
- For babies and children aged 6 months to 4 years.
- Can I refer myself?
- Referral not required
- Referral Details
Call 020 7305 5744 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange a visit.
- External Links
- 2 year old funding
- 3 & 4 year old funding (15 hours)
- 3 & 4 year old funding (30 hours)
- Tax-free childcare
- How will you support my child?
Our setting welcomes children with SEND and we are committed to working with parents and other professionals to provide good inclusive practice. Our Islington link Area SENCO provides us with support, advice and training regarding children with SEND.
Our SENCo has many years of experience working one to one with children of different abilities and has undertaken various courses related to special education. She is Level 3 qualified in childcare and holds a Level 6 in another field of study. Other Staff are trained and mentored as required.
Our setting is fully equipped to accommodate children with additional needs and staff are competent, caring and dedicated.
We have experience of working with children with a range of additional needs and adapt our approach and teaching styles according to the needs of the children attending our setting.
We have links with a range of professionals and use them for advice when needed.
- Inspection Outcome
Inspection Outcome Inspection Date Inspection type Inspection Outcome 27/09/2023 Inspection (Early Years Register) Good
- Link to latest Ofsted inspection report