The Alzheimer's Society is a registered charity providing services and support to individuals, families and carers effected by dementia and Alzheimers. It provides a range of services including:
- Singing for the Brain Tuesdays 10.30 – 12.30
Hargrave Community Centre, Hargrave Road, London N19 5SP
- Side by Side
Our Side by Side service matches People with dementia with a volunteer to help them keep on doing the things they love – and try new things too. Get in touch today to find out more: SidebySideIslington@alzheimers.org.uk
- Cecelia's Café; Fortnightly dementia cafe service on the second and fourth Saturday of the month 1.30pm to 4.30pm at St. Stephen's Community Centre, Canonbury Road, London N1 2DF.
- Dementia Adviser; Signposting service for people with dementia
- Information and advice; Supporting for people with dementia, carers, professionals and others
- Outreach service; Visits to people with dementia and their carers in their own homes
- Dementia Training; Training for carers and professionals at the office address.