Islington Supported Housing
Islington Supported Housing is a 53 bed project providing accommodation and low to medium generic support for people with immediate and ongoing needs in Islington.
The service is for:
- People with low to medium support needs which prevent them from living independently
- People with a connection to Islington, be over 18, single and homeless
- People actively engaged or willing to engage with external agencies to address their support needs
Each property in the service has specific referral criteria. Before a referral is made, contact the project in order to ensure the potential referral is suitable for the project.
Referrals are only taken through Islington Supporting People and should be made using the Supporting People referral form.
Who to contact
- 020 7354 6639 020 7354 6639
- Scan to visit this website