WDP IPS Into Work Programme
- Accessing support from a drug and alcohol service?
- Living in Islington and/or registered with an GP?
- Over 18?
If so, we can help you on your journey into paid and sustainable employment through our free and confidential support service - IPS Into Work. Our IPS Into Work service has a dedicated team that can help you build your skills through training and work experience.
We can help with:
- Advice and guidance
- Finding paid work
- Help if you are at risk of losing your job
- Training, qualifications or volunteering
What we can offer you:
- 1-2-1 support that is designed for you
- Regular appointments with an allocated specialist in our team
- Help to find the type of volunteering, training and/or paid work that you are interested in
- Benefits advice and support
- Guidance around sharing personal information with employers
- Help around any adjustments you might need in your new workplace
- Access to clothing and equipment for interviews
- Budgeting advice
- In-work support once you have started your new role
- We can also help and support you to maintain/retain paid employment through difficult period
What we offer employers who want to get involved
- Tailored in-work support for up to four months from when the candidate starts the position
- A wrap-around holistic package for the candidate to address their needs
- Bespoke education and awareness sessions for their workforce, to support their business needs
- A dedicated single point of contact (Employment Specialist) for each placement.
Get in touch
If you would like to find out more about IPS Islington or have any questions, you can contact us via phone or email.
Tel: 0300 303 3169
Who to contact
- Contact Name
- Bareesan (Baz) Potharatnam
- Contact Position
- IPS Into Team Leader (Islington)
- 0300 303 3169 0300 303 3169
- IPS Into Work Islington Website
- Scan to visit this website
Time / date details
- Opening times/date
- Monday - Friday: 9am to 5pm with occasional evening work
- Time of day
- Can I refer myself?
- Referral required
- Referral Details
How to access our service
If you are interested in self-referring into the service or signposting someone into the service, please email IPS.Islington@wdp.org.uk or call 0300 303 3169 for further details.