6-week healthy cooking and lifestyle programme for you and your children to learn to cook, eat and enjoy healthy meals and lifestyle together.
Wednesday 9 June to 14 July, 4-5.30pm
- Is your child between 5 and 11 years old?
- Is your child a picky eater?
- Do you struggle thinking what to give your child for dinner?
- Do you find it difficult to get your child to eat vegetables?
- Do you want to have a healthy lifestyle through eating well and healthy activities ?
Then this Family Kitchen programme is for you!
Family Kitchen is a weekly healthy cooking and lifestyle programme for families with children aged 5 - 11 years living in Islington. During each 1.5-hour session you and your children will learn to prepare and cook a healthy, balanced meal and sit down to enjoy eating together. Each session will also look at how you can achieve a healthier lifestyle for you and your family. At the end of the programme, you will receive a free Families for Life recipe book.
These courses are very popular with families in Islington.
All sessions will be held via zoom until further notice.
New programmes start each half term.
Current weekly primary programmes are being held every half term on various days.
How to book
To book on a programme, please email us. You will be sent a form to complete which asks for your contact details and about the ages of your children.