6-week Healthy cooking and lifestyle programme for you and your children to learn to cook, eat and enjoy healthy meals and lifestyle.
The programme is running commencing Wednesday November 4 2020 until December 9 2020 from 4.00 - 5.30 pm
- Is your child between 5 and 11 years old?
- Is your child a picky eater?
- Do you struggle with thinking what to give your child for dinner ?
- Do you find it difficult to get your child to eat vegetables?
- Do you want to have a healthy lifestyle though eating well and healthy activities ?
Then this Family Kitchen programme is for you.
Family Kitchen is a 6-week Healthy cooking and lifestyle programme for families with children aged 5 - 11 years living in Islington. During each 1.5-hour session you and your children will learn to prepare and cook a healthy, balanced meal and sit down to enjoy eating together as well as learn about how to achieve a healthier lifestyle with the Families for Life healthy messages. All sessions will run via zoom until further notice.
These courses have proved to be very popular in the past with families asking to be signed up for a second programme.
After the 4-week programme is completed, you will receive a free Families for Life recipe book.
To book please click on the booking Form link and fill out the booking form.