Fair Money Advice
Fair Finance is a social business based in London. We offer a range of financial products and services designed to meet the needs of people who are financially excluded. We aim to revolutionize personal finance, starting with the people whom the mainstream providers have left behind.
We are committed to providing high quality products and services that are affordable and accessible. Wherever possible we work in partnership with other companies and agencies that share our goals.
Most of our customers are ignored by the mainstream financial services industry and exploited by the sub-prime financial services industry. When we have helped to put the loan sharks and predatory lenders out of business, then we will know we have been successful.
We believe that:
- Customers deserve a fair deal
- Products and services should be simple and accessible
- Financial advice should be honest and trustworthy
- Credit should be affordable for all
- Profits should be reinvested for the benefit of customers
We provide support in dealing with your debts and help you improve your day to day money management skills. Our advice team will check that you are receiving the maximum income you’re entitled to, check your liability for debts and negotiate suitable arrangements that are affordable to you. We also have qualified staff members to deal with Debt Relief Orders (DROs) and offer a basic bank account opening service.
In addition, FMA also offers group sessions to help you better understand budgeting, how to deal with your debts and what to look out for when shopping for credit.
FMA has offices and outreach services near the Islington area. You can contact us directly to find out an outreach service closest to you or to find out about our group sessions.
This service can support clients with:
- Debt advice and help with money
Who to contact
- 020 8988 0627 or 020 3475 8811 or 020 7254 1976 020 8988 0627 or 020 3475 8811 or 020 7254 1976
- Scan to visit this website
9 and 9a
- E8 3DP
Time / date details
- Opening times/date
- Monday to Friday 9am to 5.30pm