Childminder Agency Registered. Rutland Early Years CMA. N7 Childcare.
Level 3 qualified. I am very passionate about supporting children’s development and early years education. My aim is to maximise every moment of children's lives via play and learning experiences. My setting is very homely as I believe children feel more comfortable in a family like environment. I look after a small number of children to maximise my focus on each child's development.
My offer includes:
- a homely, safe and interesting environment
- a big selection of Montessori toys
- Montessori inspired learning to encourage children's independence
- a large outdoor space with a trampoline, gardening plot, paddling pool and other equipment
- a healthy balanced diet and exercise
- educational trips, for example, to forests, parks, farms, museums, stay and plays and sing songs
- messy and sensory play.
I am a big believer in open ended play and curiosity approach which allows children to take resources that have boundless uses and manipulate them into their play in their own manner.
You can check my Instagram page for more information on activities and more pictures of my setting Dagmara Błaszak (@time_to_play_with_us) • Instagram photos and videos. @time_to_play_with_us
Who to contact
- Contact Name
- Dagmara Blaszak
- Contact Position
- 07711 271 620 07711 271 620
75 Anson Road
- N7 0AU
Time / date details
- Opening times/date
- Monday to Friday 7am-8pm. Flexible
- Age Ranges
- 12 months to 8 years
- Cost Details
- £8.50 per hour
- Additional Languages
- Pets (childminders)
- Has a cat
- Pick up (schools)
- Tufnell Park Primary School
- 2 year old funding
- 3 & 4 year old funding (15 hours)
- 3 & 4 year old funding (30 hours)
- Total number of vacancies
- Vacancy information
- Vacancy for pick up from Tufnell Park primary school for Tuesday to Friday
- How will you support my child?
My childminding setting welcomes children with Special Educational Needs and Disability (SEND) and I am committed to working with parents and other professionals to provide good inclusive practice. My Islington Area SENCO provides me with support, advice and training regarding children with SEND. Parents are encouraged to speak to me about the needs of their child in order to assess and plan what is required.