Childminder. Childminder Agency Registered. Rutland Early Years CMA. N7 Childcare.
Level 3 qualified. I am very passionate about supporting children’s development and early years education. My aim is to maximise every moment of children's lives via play and learning experiences. My setting is very homely as I believe children feel more comfortable in a family like environment. I look after a small number of children to maximise my focus on each child's development.
My offer includes:
- a homely, safe and interesting environment
- a big selection of Montessori toys
- Montessori inspired learning to encourage children's independence
- a large outdoor space with a trampoline, gardening plot, paddling pool and other equipment
- a healthy balanced diet and exercise
- educational trips, for example, to forests, parks, farms, museums, stay and plays and sing songs
- messy and sensory play.
I am a big believer in open ended play and curiosity approach which allows children to take resources that have boundless uses and manipulate them into their play in their own manner.
You can check my Instagram page for more information on activities and more pictures of my setting Dagmara Błaszak (@time_to_play_with_us) • Instagram photos and videos. @time_to_play_with_us