Light Project Pro International
Light Project Pro International is running a food bank for local residents in the Caledonian and Holloway Wards. You do not need to register beforehand, just turn up on Wednesdays, 12.00pm to 1:30pm; or contact us if you are shielding.
Light Project International is an educational charity which runs a wide range of projects for people of all ages. Its aim is to improve the educational opportunities of local communities. It provides a Saturday homework club for children from a range of communities (mostly living in Islington) who require extra help with subjects such as English, French, Maths, Information Technology and other curriculum subjects, at which it also provides a healthy lunch.
It also provides trips for children during the school holidays, information meetings for parents seeking to understand the British education system, Esol classes and conference events on subjects such as health, domestic violence, and drugs and alcohol. ICT classes , Over 65’s groups & health and wellbeing classes.
LPPI also provides a employment course for unemployed young people, aged 18 to 24.
Who to contact
- 020 7833 4009 020 7833 4009
- Light Project Pro International
- Scan to visit this website
- N7 8DE
Time / date details
- Opening times/date
- General Opening; Mondays & Thursdays 9:30am to 7pm; Tuesdays, Wednesdays & Fridays 9:30am to 5pm; Saturdays 11am to 2pm; For project times please check our website
- Age Ranges
Support for all ages.
- Cost Details
- Summer club: Free for those eligible for benefits-related FSM and £7.50 daily for those not on free school meals. Homework club is £60 per academic year, additional charges may apply for day trips (please enquire).
- Who is this service for?
- Summer club: young people, 12 to 16 years. People of all ages from the local community in Islington. Homework club is for children aged 5 to 14
- Can I refer myself?
- Referral not required
- Referral Details
Phone for more information or check our website above.
- Additional Languages
- English, French, Lingala, Swahili