Tufnell Park Primary School is a mixed community school, which means that it is financed by public money and managed by the Local Authority, which also sets the admission requirements.
All schools are inspected regularly by Ofsted (the Office for Standards in Education, Children's Services and Skills). To see the latest report about this school go to www.ofsted.gov.uk
- DfE Code: 206/2803
- Number of places available in reception class: 90
- Visiting dates: Autumn term, every Friday morning; call the school to book a place.
- School start and finish times: 8.55am-3.30pm
- Does the school have two-year-old provision? Yes
- Does the school have a nursery class? Yes
- Does the school have a breakfast club? Yes
- Does the school have any after-school childcare? Yes (Hilldrop Play Project)
- Does the school have a uniform? Yes
- Is the school recognised as a 'Healthy School'?: No
- Accessibility: Fully accessible
- Last pupil admitted under distance criterion in Sept 2021: 4.004 miles. See this school's Cut-Off Distance Map 2021-22
- Calculate your home to school distance