What is Kickstart?
Kickstart is part of Scope’s employment services which provides highly personalised support for disabled people to find, apply for and keep a job. The service is aimed at supporting disabled people of working age into long term sustainable employment.
The service is tailored to the individual, providing each customer with support from a specialist Employment Advisor to understand their career goals and aspirations and how to achieve them
Supported by funding from the City of London Corporation’s Charity, City Bridge Trust we are now extending the Kickstart service to the boroughs of Hackney, Islington and Camden.
The service aims to:
- Grow confidence, assertiveness and independence
- Develop important employability skills
- Support in making life-changing career decisions
- Find paid employment.
What we offer:
- Bespoke employment workshops
- Interview skills
- CV writing
- Communication skills
- Valuable work experience
- Interview preparation skills
- Employment opportunities
- On-going support to both customer and employer.
Please complete our online application form at www.scope.org.uk/kickstart and one of our team will be in touch.
The service is open to disabled people who are:
- Of working age
- Live in the boroughs of Hackney, Islington and Camden.
- Looking for paid employment.