The National Careers Service provides you with information, advice and guidance to help you make better and informed decisions on a full range of learning, training and work opportunities.
- Our expert advisers are knowledgeable, enthusiastic and impartial, what's more they will help empower you so you can make your own career and learning choices
- We can help you take control of your learning and working life
- we can offer advice on a wide range of learning and work topics
- we can help you explore which careers would suit you best
- provide tips on searching for a job
- and even help to improve your interview skills.
You can access our service online through the website or through our telephone helpline 0800 100 900
If you are 19+ and would like to see a careers adviser locally please call us on 0203 714 8350
Those aged between 13 and 18 are offered advice over the telephone or via an online webchat.
We offer telephone advice or a community based face-to-face service for those aged 19 and over.