SHP Multidisciplinary Floating Support Service
The SHP Floating Support Service is a free housing related support service for people who are struggling to maintain their tenancies. It is available to vulnerable Islington residents and those with an established link to the borough. The service can provide support with the following :
- manage tenancy issues by developing independent living skills e.g. managing income or rent arrears
- access community services e.g., health, social care, mental health, treatment services etc.
- manage relationships with neighbours (e.g. anti-social behaviour) and professionals
- access education, training and employment opportunities
- access appropriate benefit services
Floating Support is familiar with all types of tenancy including council housing, private rental and housing association accommodation. The support available is flexible and matches the assessed support needs of the individual.
You can access Floating Support services via phone or email.
Who to contact
- 0204 509 8469 0204 509 8469
245, Grays Inn Road
- WC1X 8QZ