Blythwood Community Nursery
We provide excellent care and education full time or part time for children under five years old. You can read the most recent Ofsted report by using the link at the end of the page.
Blythwood Community Nursery is recognised as an Islington Healthy Early Years setting and has received the Healthy Early Years London Gold Award.
Islington Healthy Early Years works with settings to ensure a good level of support for the health and wellbeing of children under five and their families. Healthy Early Years London (HEYL) is an awards scheme funded by the Mayor of London which recognises Early Years settings’ achievements in child health, wellbeing and development. More information about the London award is available here.
Who to contact
- Contact Name
- Marcia Emmanuel, Nursery Manager
- 020 7263 5070 020 7263 5070
42 Crouch Hill
- N4 4BY
Time / date details
- Opening times/date
- Monday to Friday, 8am to 6pm
- Cost Details
- Phone the nursery for details. Children over 3 years are likely to be eligible for a free part-time educational place. we are also offering the 2 year old free places for eligible families.
- Who is this service for?
- For children aged 24 months to 4 years
- 2 year old funding
- 3 & 4 year old funding (15 hours)
- 3 & 4 year old funding (30 hours)
- Tax-free childcare
- How will you support my child?
Our setting welcomes children with SEND and we are committed to working with parents and other professionals to provide good inclusive practice. Our Islington link Area SENCO provides us with support, advice and training re children with SEND.
Our SENCO holds a degree in early childhood studies and is currently doing her Early Years Teacher training.
The nursery manager and the deputy have accessed PECS level 1 training.
All the staff have had experience in working with children with mild to severe complex needs.
Many of our children are bilingual. The Senco follows the local borough guidance in making referral to speech and language support where necessary.
- Inspection Outcome
Inspection Outcome Inspection Date Inspection type Inspection Outcome 27/07/2021 Inspection (Early Years Register) Good
- Link to latest Ofsted inspection report