Yoga for Charity - Meditative Movement
The Yoga for Charity initiative we started in July 2018 has been running smoothly - and has raised over £1000 for charity. St Anne's Hoxton has been the centre of the Hoxton community since it was founded in 1870. It runs a Relief in Need charity to provide a soup kitchen, night shelter, youth club and food gifts for local people in desperate need.
1. These 'moving meditation' sessions take place every Tuesday at 18:30 at St Anne's Church in Hoxton
2. A fixed rate of £5 will apply, as before 100% of the income goes directly to Charity (Higher donations always welcome…).
3. We have a smaller dedicated mailing list, with weekly updates/reminders, if you are not receiving our emails and would like to join please let us know.
· Sessions are walk-in, no booking is required, all are welcome
· Suitable for all levels, beginners are welcome
· Our Director Ran (a qualified yoga teacher) is leading the sessions
· Please bring your own yoga mat
Please join us to practice and/or support our initiative by following the link below.
Who to contact
- Contact Name
- Contact Position
- Practise Manager
- Scan to visit this website
- St Annes Church Hoxton
- N1 5LF
Time / date details
- Opening times/date
- Every Tuesday evening 6.30pm
- Cost Details
- £5 Donation