Blessed Sacrament Catholic Primary School is a voluntary aided school. Voluntary aided schools are set up by religious or voluntary bodies and maintained by the Local Authority. Governors of voluntary aided schools have additional responsibilites including setting admission requirements.
All schools are inspected regularly by Ofsted (the Office for Standards in Education, Children's Services and Skills). To see the latest report about this school go to www.ofsted.gov.uk
- DfE Code: 206/3643
- Number of places available in reception class: 30
- Visiting dates: October 16, November 13, December 4 2019 at 9.30am
- School start and finish times: 8.45am (soft start)-3.20pm
- Does the school have two-year-old provision? No
- Does the school have a nursery class? Yes
- Does the school have a breakfast club? Yes
- Does the school have any after-school childcare? Yes
- Does the school have a uniform? Yes
- Is the school recognised as a 'Healthy School'?: Yes - Bronze Award (Jun-15)
- Accessibility: Fully accessible building
- Distance of last pupil admitted under final criterion (distance) in Sept 2019: Does not apply.
- Calculate your home to school distance.