5-week healthy cooking and lifestyle programme for you and your children to learn to cook, eat and enjoy healthier meals and lifestyle:
- Is your child between 2 and 5?
- Is your child a picky eater?
- Do you struggle with thinking what to give your child for dinner?
- Do you find it difficult to get your child to eat vegetables?
- Do you want to have a healthy lifestyle by eating well and healthy activities ?
Then this Family Kitchen programme is for you! It will be running every week from Tuesday 11 January until Tuesday 8 Febuary, 10am to 12 noon.
Family Kitchen is a weekly healthy cooking and lifestyle programme for families with children aged 2 - 5 years living in Islington. During each 2-hour session you and your children will learn to prepare and cook a healthy, balanced meal and sit down to enjoy eating together as well as learn about how to achieve a healthier lifestyle with the Families for Life healthy messages.
This is a programme and you are expected to attend each session.
How to book
To book on a programme, please email us. You will be sent a form to complete which asks for your contact details and about the ages of your children.