Hilldrop Play Project
Hilldrop provides an all-day holiday playscheme following government guidance.
The holiday playscheme runs each holiday, apart from Christmas.
A limited number of free places are available for vulnerable children at each holiday playscheme. Professionals and practitioners should apply direct to providers to enquire about a place for a child they are supporting.
Parents can apply direct to schemes to enquire about fees and availability for childcare places.
Who to contact
- Contact Name
- Iola Isaac
- Contact Position
- Play Project Manager
- 020 7700 1871 020 7700 1871
- Scan to visit this website
Hilldrop Community Centre
- N7 0JE
Time / date details
- Opening times/date
- After School Club: Monday to Friday from 4-6pm (Term Time); Holiday Playschemes (including half-terms, excluding Christmas and bank holidays): Monday to Friday from 8.15am to 5.30pm. Summer 2021: Monday to Friday, 26 July to 20 August
- Session Information
Holiday Playscheme includes at least one off-site trip per week. Additional payment usually required.
- Cost Details
- After School Club: £10. School Holidays: £20 per day (£25 non-Islington residents). Discounts available for siblings, SEND children, and parents on benefits. Vouchers accepted.
- Who is this service for?
- After-school club: for children aged 4-11 years attending Tufnell Park, Hungerford, and Torriano Schools. Other children accepted but must be brought to the Community Centre by parent/carer.
- Can I refer myself?
- Referral not required
- Referral Details
By phone (leave a voicemail), email or in person.
- Additional Languages
- Staff languages: English and Bengali
- Pick up (schools)
Tufnell Park Primary School
Hungerford Primary School
- 3 & 4 year old funding (30 hours)
- How will you support my child?
Our setting welcomes children with SEND and we are committed to working with parents and other professionals to provide good inclusive practice.