Run programmes that encourage young people to take responsibility for themselves – helping them build the life they choose rather than the one they’ve ended up with:
- The Enterprise Programme provides money and support to help young people start up in business.
- The Team Prpgramme is a 12-week personal development course, offering work experience, qualifications, practical skills, community projects and a residential week.
- Get Started are short courses designed to help young people develop new skills, build confidence and have fun, helping them to move forwards in their lives.
- Get into are short courses offering intensive training and experience in a specific sector to help young people get a job.
- Development Awards are small grants to enable young people to access education, training or work.
- Prince's Trust xl clubs give 13-19 year olds who are at risk of truanting, exclusion and underachievement a say in their education. They aim to improve attendance, motivation and social skills.
- The Fairbridge programme works with young people aged 13-25, giving them the motivation, self-confidence and skills they need to change their lives.