I have over 32 years experience looking after children from birth to 19 years. We attend local playgroups and children's centres to enjoy all the different activities on offer. Visits to the park, libraries and days out to London zoo, farms and museums. Garden with toys. We live close to Archway station. My daughter is my assistant.
Who to contact
- Contact Name
- Allison Finch
- Contact Position
- 07540 665 433 07540 665 433
- N19 3QY
Time / date details
- Opening times/date
- Monday to Friday 7.30am-6.30pm. Flexible.
- Age Ranges
- 3 months to 11 years
- Cost Details
- Not specified. Please ask.
- Pets (childminders)
- No pets
- 2 year old funding
- 3 & 4 year old funding (15 hours)
- 3 & 4 year old funding (30 hours)
- Tax-free childcare
- Vacancy information
- No vacancies at the moment. Part time vacancy for April 2023; no pick ups
- How will you support my child?
My childminding setting welcomes children with Special Educational Needs and Disability (SEND) and I am committed to working with parents and other professionals to provide good inclusive practice. My Islington Area SENCO provides me with support, advice and training regarding children with SEND. Parents are encouraged to speak to me about the needs of their child in order to assess and plan what is required.
- Inspection Outcome
Inspection Outcome Inspection Date Inspection type Inspection Outcome 20/02/2017 Inspection (Early Years Register) Good
- Link to latest Ofsted inspection report