HAF- Summer Camp, Culpeper Garden and Litlicks
4-11 and 11-16. Nature-based activity camp, including workshops with artists, crafts and gardening, writing and outings. Get into nature, learn and make friends! Lit.Licks, the arts organisation that is hosting the workshops, has invited a whole host of artists and performers to provide fun and exciting days out in the comfort of one magical space.
25th to 29th July, Primary age, 11am to 2pm; Secondary age, 1-5pm ; 9-12 August, primary age, 11am to 3pm and 31st of August open for all young people.
Islington's HAF programme provides free healthy holiday activities with a meal for Islington resident children and young people from 4 years to 16 years who:
- receive benefits-related free school meals (FSM)
- have an allocated Social Worker or Family Support Practitioner
- have an Education Health Care Plan (EHCP)
- are referred to a holiday activity provider by a professional working with the family to offer early help and support services
Families applying for free places under the HAF programme will need to provide the unique booking code (been sent by Islington), or a referral from a practitioner.
Who to contact
- Contact Name
- Fausta Joly
- 07805 183157 07805 183157
- Scan to visit this website
- Culpeper Community Garden
1 Cloudsely Road
- N1 0FJ
The venue is fully accessible.
Time / date details
- Opening times/date
- 25th to 29th July, primary age, 11am to 2pm; secondary age, 1 to 5pm ; 9-12 August, primary age, 11am to 3pm and 31st of August open for all young people.
- Time of day
- Cost Details
- No cost for Islington children eligible for the Holiday Activities and Food programme, HAF
- Referral Details
Families applying for free places under the HAF programme will need to provide the unique booking code they will have been sent by Islington, or they will require a referral from a practitioner they are working with.