HAF – Football, Multi Sports + Swimming lessons @ Finsbury Leisure Centre , Access to Sports,
8 to 16 years. Have fun, get fit and make new friends and develop your football skills.
Coaching sessions, 11, 3v3s, games and end of week competitions alongside basketball, dodgeball and multi-sport activity on offer.
Prizes and medals. Option to join Swimming lessons at Ironmonger Row Baths.
1 August to 25th August, 10:30am to 3pm.
Islington's HAF programme provides free healthy holiday activities with a meal for Islington resident children and young people from 4 years to 16 years who:
- receive benefits-related free school meals (FSM)
- have an allocated Social Worker or Family Support Practitioner
- have an Education Health Care Plan (EHCP)
- are referred to a holiday activity provider by a professional working with the family to offer early help and support services
Families applying for free places under the HAF programme will need to provide the unique booking code (sent by Islington), or a referral from a practitioner.
Who to contact
- Contact Name
- The Access to Sports Project
- 020 7686 8812 020 7686 8812
- Scan to visit this website
- Finsbury Leisure Centre
- EC1V 3PU
Time / date details
- Opening times/date
- 10:30am-3pm, Monday - Thursdays, from 1st August to 25 August.
- Time of day
- Cost Details
- Free of charge
- Can I refer myself?
- Referral not required