Catherine Tracey Turner
Qualified teacher, massage therapist and baby massage instructor. Also trained to use Makaton. I have over eight years teaching experience and over 15 years experience in childcare. My specialist area is special needs and learning disabilities. Driver.
Focussing on nature based outdoor activities. Working towards Forrest School accreditation.
Who to contact
- Contact Name
- Catherine Tracey Turner
- 07852 858 003 07852 858 003
- N19 3XB
Time / date details
- Opening times/date
- Monday to Friday 8am-6pm. Flexible
- Age Ranges
- 3 months to 8 years
- Cost Details
- Not specified. Please ask. I accept childcare vouchers and tax-free childcare payments.
- Additional Languages
- Pets (childminders)
- No pets
- 2 year old funding
- 3 & 4 year old funding (15 hours)
- 3 & 4 year old funding (30 hours)
- Tax-free childcare
- Total number of vacancies
- Vacancy information
- Vacancies for all ages; no pick ups
- How will you support my child?
My childminding setting welcomes children with Special Educational Needs and Disability (SEND) and I am committed to working with parents and other professionals to provide good inclusive practice. My Islington Area SENCO provides me with support, advice and training regarding children with SEND. Parents are encouraged to speak to me about the needs of their child in order to assess and plan what is required.
- Inspection Outcome
Inspection Outcome Inspection Date Inspection type Inspection Outcome 09/07/2019 Inspection (Early Years Register) Good
- Link to latest Ofsted inspection report